Multiple Variable Named Item Graphing

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:42:42 CEST 2010

Actually, it appears that the DEF line in hobbitgraph.cfg is what I need to
figure out how to make variable.

Instead of having to do the following, is there a way to make the ds-name
variable based on the graph data itself??

Not sure if below is possible in any way. Look on the RRDtool site and it
doesn't show an way to make ds-name variable and dynamic:

[farmload]
        TITLE Citrix Farm Load
        YAXIS Load Value
        DEF:p at RRDIDX@=farmload.rrd:*THIS_PART_IS_RANDOM*:AVERAGE