[hobbit] User management for Xymon?!

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Thu Jul 8 09:59:30 CEST 2010

  Well setting up a new instance of Xymon is working, if you have just
1-3 costumer, who to show their server status.
But if you have about 30-40 or even more, it is a lot of work to manage
all this accounts and instances.

Anyway....
I'm really surprised, how many list member are posting to this topic!

Maik

Heinelt Maik
ハイネルト マイク
愛知県一宮市富士2-2-22