[hobbit] Question: Which Xymon project administration options you like ?

Christoph Berg cb at df7cb.de
Mon Jul 5 19:56:27 CEST 2010

Re: TJ Yang 2010-07-05 <AANLkTilMvwRmy8S000YRQNqUypkTxUW4MsHtnE36MXhM at mail.gmail.com>
> To share the project admin load, we need to decide what options we
> should go with.

What admin load are you talking about? Being the SF.net (or google)
admin only means you can add more SVN committers, and similar things.
That's no load at all.

If you mean "project leader", that's nothing we can discuss now.
That's something someone (or several) actually need to do by writing
code, sketching road maps, having a vision of where the project should
go.

> A. Two project admins
>      Henrik +  one from us
> B. Three project admins
>      Henrik +  two from us
> C. Five project admins
>      Henrik +  4 from us.

No opinion here, as long as it really happens :) (on the technical
level)

Christoph
--
cb at df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/