[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Steve Anderson steve.anderson at bipsolutions.com
Mon Jul 5 16:56:01 CEST 2010

I'd suggest you develop a standard XML format for the status reports.

At that point, developing new frontends for it can be decoupled from the main codebase, with whatever preprocessing you require, without it possibly breaking the rest of the code.

1280x800 on my laptop
1280x270(or so) x3 on the monitoring screen
854x480 on my Milestone.

Steve Anderson