[hobbit] Working on Xymon Documentation

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 13:47:44 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Jerald Sheets <questy at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 4, 2010, at 12:05 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>
>> Learned - not learnt =P
>

> "learnt" is the British/European version.  I am in seminary and our teachers are from South Africa and Britain, and it took awhile to get used to their usage of "learnt".

One of the reasons I like to work on documentation project related
Xymon is that I can use and learn more English.
 I will review the text  more before I click the send button. keep the
correction coming since this is on the subject of Xymon Documentation.

Thanks to both of your comments.

tj

--
T.J. Yang