Using dispincludes with subpage and subparents - not working - please help...

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:26:47 CET 2010

Hello All;

My bb-hosts file does not actually contain much in terms of hosts, or IP addresses, instead I've opted to use "dispinclude" statements which inject data in the "IP-ADDRESS   HOSTNAME" format.

The problem is that it either does not work at all, or just works on just the second "dispinclude" for the same file.  I.e., I am using "includes/S1/s1wintelAD.txt" in two locations below.

Are my statements missing something?  Do I have my order incorrect perhaps?

Thank you,

.vadim

---------START OF includes/S1/s1wintelAD.txt FILE------

192.168.1.200    client200
192.168.1.201    client201
192.168.1.202    client202

--------------START OF bb-hosts FILE-------------------

page s1servers Site 1
group-compress
Site1 Xymon Server

192.168.1.100   xymon1.example.com      # BBPAGER BBNET BBDISPLAY  bbd http://xymon1.example.comm/
title
Building 1 Site

#
#############
#   NETWORK #
#############
#
subpage s1network Site1 Network Equipment
title
Site1 Network Equipment

#
subparent s1network s1networkROUTERScores Core Routers
group-compress
Site1 Core Routers

dispinclude includes/S1/s1networkROUTERScores.txt
#
subparent s1network s1networkROUTERSswitches Core Switches
group-compress
Site1 Core Switches

dispinclude includes/S1/s1networkROUTERSswitches.txt
#
subparent s1network s1networkSWITCHES Network Switches
group-compress
Site1 Network Switches

dispinclude includes/S1/s1networkSWITCHES.txt
#
#
#############
#   WINDOWS #
#############
#
subpage s1wintel Site1 Wintel Servers
title
Site1 Wintel Servers

#
subparent s1wintel s1wintelEXCH Exchange Servers
group-compress
Site1 Exchange Servers

dispinclude includes/S1/s1wintelEXCH.txt
#
subparent s1wintel s1wintelAD Wintel AD Servers
group-compress
Site1 Wintel AD Servers

dispinclude includes/S1/s1wintelAD.txt
#
subparent s1wintel s1wintelFS Wintel Fileservers
group-compress
Site1 Wintel Fileservers

dispinclude includes/S1/s1wintelFS.txt
#