Display multiple RRD graphes in the same test page

Pete . pete_56 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:45:34 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to display multiple rrd graphs in the same test/column.

I recently bought an UPS and after Googling I have found the implementation :
http://wiki.w0wdx.com/Hobbit_script_to_monitor_and_plot_APC_UPS_using_apcaccess_from_apcupsd
Everything is OK ;-)

My point is : is it possible to display the three rrd graphs (upsp.rrd, upsv.rrd and upsv.rrd) in the "ups" test/column if upsp, upsv and upsv are declared as NCV in hobbitserver.cfg ? Otherwise, do you know an example of script that displays multiple graphs in a single test ?

Thanks for reading, I hope for your advices .

Regards,

Pete