[hobbit] IP Change

Odinn odinn_asgaard at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 21:11:45 CET 2010

depending on the version of rrd-tools, you may have to export and then import your rrd files, but you should be able to copy everything else from the old data folder structure over and maintain your history.  I just completed this 3 months ago.
 --

Jim Sloan

Just remember, today is the day you thought tomorrow was going to be yesterday.