[hobbit] TS - Is there a setup for an HA pair of servers

Jim Sloan Jim.Sloan at S1.com
Wed Jan 6 00:04:50 CET 2010

Have you looked at CARP?

Jim Sloan

Chief Systems Architect - Corporate IT

S1 Corporation

Tel (direct): +1 404 923 6527

Tel (switchboard): +1 404 923 3500

jim.sloan at s1.com

www.s1.com

Notice: This communication contains information that may be privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and delete this communication.