xymon issue need help

Bipul kumar bipul.kumar-tp at aircel.co.in
Thu Feb 25 18:12:59 CET 2010

Dear Sir,

Please help me to configure the xymon server in solaris OS and I want to know it possible or not?

I have seen your site www.xymon.com<http://www.xymon.com/> and very impressive with graph/SMS both are integrated. Please also suggest how to integrate graph/SMS in Solaris environment.

Thanks & Regards
Bipul Kumar
9711918688

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients. It may contain proprietary, confidential, privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: This e-mail message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure for absence of viruses. Aircel shall not be held responsible nor does it accept any liability for any damage arising in any way from its use.