[hobbit] bug (?) in xymon 4.3.0-0.beta2

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Wed Feb 24 14:13:09 CET 2010

This is not a new bug (?).   I have that issue on my hobbit 4.2.0 server
and there has been at least two threads on this list on the issue in the
past.   I am not aware that anyone has fixed the issue.   I have to say
it occurs for me far less often in my Xymon 4.3.0-0-beta2 server.

       ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/