dual identity client

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Feb 19 10:23:51 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm running xymon client 4.3.0-beta2 on a host called TOTO, i also
installed xymon server 4.3.0-beta2on TOTO. All my xymon clients report
their statuses to TOTO and TATA (a host running xymon client 4.2.2/ and
xymon server 4.3.0-beta2). Since I installed xymon server 4.3.0-beta2 on
TOTO , TOTO's xymon client reports itselfs alternatively as "TOTO" and
"TATA" . I searched very hardly what should be the reason. I can't find any
"TATA" in the TOTO's xymon client directory.

Any idead ?