TS - Disable until OK

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Tue Feb 16 20:21:27 CET 2010

Is there a way to disable from a command line until OK.

I can run the bb command with disable but I cannot find an until OK
option like on the web page for disable.

I believe that this takes a device out of the SLAs.

I have a request from the network team to be able to suspend maintenance
in certain areas.

There is no set time frame or it could be unscheduled maintenance.

We have almost 1,000 devices and I need to create scripts say for all
the DMZs on a firewall, or all the devices on a switch.

I can then have them run a script from a web page to stop all the
alerting during the outage.

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D