[hobbit] purple icons

Scott Ryan scottlryan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:47:18 CET 2010

It sounds like you check is not running automatically.
Are you running a client on the host or are you only doing network checks?
When you run the check manually are you using the exact same hostname
that is specified in bb-hosts?
What does ghost  clients say from the reports menu?

--
Scott Ryan
http://bonoboslr.wordpress.com/