[hobbit] Re:[hobbit] Citrix Monitoring Anyone?

David Hay Currie dhaycurrie at leisurefitness.com
Tue Feb 16 00:04:18 CET 2010

Sorry I answered this kind of late, but I was re-building our xymon server.
I monitor who is logged in the citrix servers using the who and bb-win and it list all the sessions, and the usernames. Since it is a simple list it will not cause resource eating which you want to avoid since Citrix will also monitor the resources.
Otherwise you could call the metric from the server since Citrix will add metrics to it. I have no idea how to do that however since I can't program at all :)

David Hay Currie
IT Manager
Leisure Fitness
231 Executive Dr. Suite 15
Phone: 302-224-5018
Fax: 302-224-5001 (atte: David Hay Currie)