[hobbit] RE: Setting up SMS server and hobbit

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Feb 12 15:15:08 CET 2010

Please consider quoting properly.

On Thursday, 11 February 2010 20:35:21 Smith, Cathy wrote:
> Galan
>
> That article is what prompted the request that I look at setting up hobbit
>  with SMS.  I haven't had a chance to read it this morning.

The xymon part should be trivial, assuming your SMS software (which is surely
covered in the article in question) can accept email, or can be driven by a
command-line tool. Please see the hobbit-alerts.cfg man page, and search for
"SMS".

If you get stuck, ask some specific technical questions.

[...]

And none of them were of any assistance?

Regards,
Buchan