[hobbit] purple status for one server and hobbitfetch?

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:46:08 CET 2010

> We didn't have a "true" two server setup.
>
> There was the main server and then this test one.

This is defined in your bb-hosts like this, no?

172.16.225.176   host-i-want-to-ping.org   # conn

I can tell you that I was getting similar results when I had two hosts defined as BBDISPLAYS, and BBDISP set to 0.0.0.0

Just to recap, you have a host, 172.16.225.176, that is NOT configured to send to your xymon server, but for some reason your Xymon server is reporting it, and it is purple, is this correct?