rrdtools configure.sh options

Simon Lenz lenz.simon at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 31 03:33:31 CET 2010

Hello,

another mail another simple problem.

if i run the configure script it tells me that i haven't installed rrdtools,
altought i installed it.
But the problem is more, that the script hasn't got any output if i start it
with the the options:
"--rrdinclude DIR" and "--rrdlib DIR"

Here is a paste, we're i show you some information about the package I've
installed (should be the right one with the lib and include files) and how i
run the script.
As you can see:
./configure acts more or less normal
but
./configure --rrdinclude /opt/include --rrdlib /opt/lib/
and
./configure --rrdinclude /opt/include/rrd.h --rrdlib /opt/lib/librrd.so

doesn't have any output.

http://paste2.org/p/1170448

Maybe it's only a bit late for me cause i don't see the mistake ...

greetings