Antwort: Re: [xymon] urlplus.pl / xymongrep

Hermann-Josef Beckers hj.beckers at kreis-steinfurt.de
Thu Dec 23 14:29:42 CET 2010

"Hermann-Josef Beckers" <hj.beckers at kreis-steinfurt.de> schrieb am
23.12.2010 13:19:13:

> reply to myself:

> > Thanks Dominique (and Michael),
> >
> > but that didn't help. It gives the same error. What confuses me isthe
fact
> > that my 4.3.0 version still uses the "bb*" names and not the
> "xymon*" names,
> > despite the webpage stating "xymon 4.3.0-beta3". And a "make
> install" doesn't
> > change the names. Should I take the latest tarball and install anew?
> >
> I took the 4.3.0.beta3 af of Nov 15. Seems what I had before was 4.3.0
as
> of Nov 8. But the error persists.

Sorry, hit the send button too early. If I run "xymongrep urlplus" I get
the
correct line. Running urlplus.pl gives the same "not defined " message,
regardless whether I run it under XYMON control or from the commandline.
I changed the definition of BBDISP, BBPROG, BBHOSTGREP and CFGPATH to the
XYMON* definitions.

Any hints?
hjb