[xymon] Fresh SVN-install yields "link stdnormal_footer" on all subpages

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Dec 9 13:12:12 CET 2010

In <3BD667CCFBD0D04CA2BC3D57D01B64264CA04A5C62 at HORMXB103VM1.onerm.dk> Carl Melgaard <Carl.Melgaard at STAB.RM.DK> writes:

>I just did a fresh SVN install of 4.3b3 (4.3.0-0.20101114.beta3) and on all=
> my subpages I get the "link stdnormal_footer" written in plain-text. Seems=
> like all the footer-files in the webfiles/web-directory contains that stri=
>ng - shouldn't they simply symlink to the stdnormal_footer file?

How did you download the sourcecode - just the file available from
the "Files" section of Sourceforge, or as a checkout from SVN ?
If the latter, did you use a Unix-version of the SVN utilities ?

Downloading using a Windows-based SVN client is unlikely to work,
since Windows doesn't support symbolic links.