Top-Posting (was Re: [hobbit] Custom script shows purple)

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:02:18 CEST 2010

On the topic of Top-Posting...

In the Gmail world, many times things that are replaced with

in an alternate, smaller, insignificant font sometimes don't grab your eyes
when responding.  Sorry for that.

Further, I'm on about six lists.  I have one that despises top posting, one
that despises bottom posting, and another that despises interstitial
posting.

I'm not motivated to keep up with it all.

If it's a big enough problem, then I'll just stop posting altogether if
that's what the community wants.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.