[hobbit] aggregated availablity

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:47:44 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Buchan Milne
<bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net> wrote:
> On Friday, 16 April 2010 15:41:24 Asif Iqbal wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Galen Johnson <Galen.Johnson at sas.com>
> wrote:
>> > http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/reports
>> >
>> > There is a report there.
>>
>> from the example pdf samples it looks like, it gives you availability
>> report of all services per host.
>>
>> I am actually looking for aggregated availability per application
>> (services in hobbit's term)
>> all cross the hosts.
>>
>> I will checkout the example that LMJ sent about using bbcombotest in
>> this thread.
>
> But, bbcombotest would give you aggregate (which is what you asked for, but
> the example you gave was for average, which is a different thing, so I didn't
> suggest bbcombotest ...)

Thanks.

Any idea if the buttons (like green diamond or red blink) in service
page of bbcombotest's can be
clickable ? I like to be able to click those buttons to go the
specific host.test service page from the combo report

So the service page for a combo test looks like this

mail.example.net.conn&&mail.example.net.pop3&&mail.example.net.smtp =
1&&1&&1 = 1
green mail.example.net.conn
green mail.example.net.pop3
green mail.example.net.smtp

Would be nice if I could click on the green diamond button and that
will take me to
  mail.example.net's conn service page, for example

Anyone expanded the bbcombotest report like that?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu