[hobbit] aggregated availablity

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:41:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Galen Johnson <Galen.Johnson at sas.com> wrote:
> http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/reports
>
> There is a report there.

from the example pdf samples it looks like, it gives you availability
report of all services per host.

I am actually looking for aggregated availability per application
(services in hobbit's term)
all cross the hosts.

I will checkout the example that LMJ sent about using bbcombotest in
this thread.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?