hobbitgraph.c comment wtih timezone

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 05:55:43 CEST 2010

Anyone can suggest how do I modify the hobbitgraph.c file to add
timezone along with time?

Here is the excerpt from hobbitgraph.c

#ifdef RRDTOOL12
        strftime(timestamp, sizeof(timestamp), "COMMENT:Updated\\:
%d-%b-%Y %H\\:%M\\:%S", localtime(&now));
#else
        strftime(timestamp, sizeof(timestamp), "COMMENT:Updated:
%d-%b-%Y %H:%M:%S", localtime(&now));
#endif
        rrdargs[argi++] = strdup(timestamp);

I want it to report like this in the graph

Updated: 12-Apr-2010 05:42:03 EST  for example.

Currently it does not show the timezone.

I am assuming modifying the C file and recompile is the only way to
achieve this.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu