[hobbit] how to configure disk alerts to different e-mail addresses?

Stephen Couch stephencouch at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:18:32 CEST 2010

I will try that.

Thank you.

From: tm at freedom.com
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:59:12 -0700
Subject: RE: [hobbit] how to configure disk alerts to different e-mail addresses?

In the client-local.cfg you can define a group.

HOST=phooone3
        DISK %^/f[34]ora.* 91 95 GROUP=ORACLE_DBA
        LOG /f3orap01/app/oracle/admin/FONP0/bdump/alert_FONP.log %ORA-00600 GROUP=ORACLE_DBA COLOR=RED

And in hobbit-alerts.cfg you can do something like:

HOST=bssss2p,phooone3 GROUP=ORACLE_DBA COLOR=red
SCRIPT $alertdir2/OCR/oracle_dba/page-dba.sh  REPEAT=60m