[hobbit] SV: ack an alert with email or phone

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Sep 29 21:17:21 CEST 2009

Is hobbit-mailack a binary? I don't recall.

In any case, it seems like the environment executing this program
doesn't know about the library path. You're not running this from the
command line, right?

What OS is this? "crle" might be an easier/better way to deal with this
if it's Solaris (I seem to remember it being).