[hobbit] Files to move to a new server?

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Sep 29 01:04:26 CEST 2009

If you want the graphed data, you'll need to move your RRD files too.
Are you changing the O/S on the new server?  If that is a yes, then
depending on how you are changing the O/S (upgrade vs. complete switch),
moving the RRD files gets very tricky.  A complete switch to the O/S
means you can't just copy the RRD files.  If no O/S change then be sure
to grab the other files under <install dir>/data and don't miss the rrd
sub directory, or you'll lose your graphs.

    ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/