[hobbit] DNS Test - No Record Lookup

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Sep 25 17:47:14 CEST 2009

Just did an install of Solaris 9 yesterday (which is AWFUL, BTW -- I
think I'd forgotten!). The installation process informed me that if you
have no search lines, it will just use the domain line to search (which
is what I thought).

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

- --
 |Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Systems Programmer II
 \__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent.|IST/CST - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630