[hobbit] trying to check apt and dnsreg

David Hay Currie dhaycurrie at leisurefitness.com
Thu Sep 24 20:30:40 CEST 2009

The apt check that comes with the hobbit pluggins shows yellow warning for packages not installed with apt-get. Since I have about 7 packages that I installed manually, it is always in a yellow state.
I have found some info in the archives
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2009/05/msg00018.html
but it still shows as yellow for apt.

As for dnsreg, in the hobbit demo page in the services, at the bottom
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/services/services.html
you can see the group Domains.
This are dnsreg checks, where it checks the status of the domain registration and when they are about to expire. We have about 27 domains, so it would be extremely helpful for me, but I just having been able to get them to work.

David Hay Currie
IT Manager
Leisure Fitness
231 Executive Dr. Suite 15
Phone: 302-224-5018
Fax: 302-224-5001 (atte: David Hay Currie)