FIXED: Fix for XYMON graphs missing (rrdtool)

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Wed Sep 23 21:29:12 CEST 2009

Last week I placed a message that the graphs at the bottom of the
screens were not available.

Working with one of my co-workers, he found the message was from rrdtool
in the system log file.

This is running on CentOS 5.x:

I do an automatic 'yum' update each night and the librrd file was
updated but the rrdtool system was looking for an older version.

This is a company requirement to stay current on patching.

He linked the older filenames to the newer filenames and the graphs are
now working.

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D