[hobbit] DNS Test - No Record Lookup

MFisher at hra.com MFisher at hra.com
Wed Sep 23 18:56:17 CEST 2009

The xymon server can correctly resolve dns and i have included the dig
command in a recent reply. For some reason, it just doesnt include it in
the dns test....

             "David Hay
             Currie"
             <dhaycurrie at leisu                                          To
             refitness.com>            <hobbit at hswn.dk>
                                                                        cc
             09/23/2009 09:53
                                       RE: [hobbit] DNS Test - No Record
                                       Lookup
             Please respond to
              hobbit at hswn.dk

Just as Craig suggested, first check the server itself. Can it resolve
DNS?, do you have the correct DNS addresses in your IP configuration? Can
you do a dig/dnslookup using the servers in your configuration?
Also, I tried opening the link but I was not able to see the picture, but
then, it might be my content filtering