[hobbit] Re: Vertical columns. Is it possible?

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:11:28 CEST 2009

I do not believe it is possible in the current version(s) of Xymon.  The Web
page generation code would have to be redone in order to put hosts in
columns and tests in rows.  And it would only be effective in cases where
you have more tests than hosts, which will only be true if you have a small
monitoring system or if you are into heavy grouping.

Are all of your columns populated?  Do you have more tests than you have
hosts?   There are strategies that you can use to reduce the column count so
no scrolling is needed.

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your