[hobbit] Paging Question

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Sep 21 18:31:19 CEST 2009

Yeah, placing it on bbpage does not appear to ever cause bbgen to
mention it in the "info" test. I've since copied it to the bbdisplay
server and the stuff now shows up. I suppose I will try placing it in
one location and then another and seeing what works each way. Maybe it
will not display it unless it's on the display server but not page
unless it's on the page server (or perhaps everything can be on the
display server -- guess we'll see).

=R