Migration from Hobbit 4.2.0 to Xymon 4.3.0 beta 2

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:35:49 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have searched the wiki and the previous threads in the mailing list but
haven't found what I am looking for. I need to know if there is a way to:

- Migrate the configuration and the data from a Hobbit 4.2.0 server to a new
Xymon server

Since I want to upgrade the OS underneath from OpenSUSE 10.0 to OpenSUSE
11.1, and also the Hobbit/Xymon version, it is a little more complicated
that an in place "make && make install".

Thank you to anyone who can give suggestions. I can test out any
suggestions.

Geoff Hallford