[hobbit] recovery messages

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Fri Sep 4 17:21:09 CEST 2009

Given the state of the alerts module for this type of case (reference my
earlier reply), I've had to live with it.  Only other solution beside a
rewrite of the alert module I've imagined, has been to just use a single
rule to send all alerts via script to an external script/process, that
does a more complete management of sending alerts.  My belief is that
the recovery event does happen - there's just no way to write the
matching recovery rule.
-Alan