[hobbit] IPv6

Axel Beckert beckert at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 30 13:45:37 CET 2009

Hi,

sorry to catch up this old thread, but while doing an IPv6 check on
our infrastructure, I noticed that Hobbit doesn't seem to support any
IPv6 yet.

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 09:38:08PM +0000, Henrik Størner wrote:
> >This is starting to become a priority for me.

Yeah, here, too.

> It is moving up on my priority list as well

Glad to hear that.

> it seems that IPv6 is (finally) seeing some real adoption. It won't
> be in the next version, but probably the one after that.

Sounds good.

It's not yet known when exactly it will become available natively
here, but it seems coming in big steps towards us, so we're preparing
for the impact now.

		Kind regards, Axel Beckert
--
Axel Beckert <beckert at phys.ethz.ch>       support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT D 17                 voice: +41 44 633 41 89