[hobbit] Notification problem when red->yellow->green ?

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:25:33 CET 2009

Agreed. Unless you create a custom alert email script (in whatever language
you wish) and then use a conditional statement not to send emails on yellow.
As far as Hobbit would know ... it alerted on yellow but that doesn't mean
you have to receive an email on it :)

Just a thought if you wanted to try it.

Geoff.