[hobbit] FILES directory test not graphing

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:45:11 CEST 2009

Henrik,
 I did.   It appears that the DIR directive doesn't honor the 200M for
the size option instead, it requires 204800000 (the number I'm using
to approximate 200M).

 Have you seen this behavior before?

Working:
  DIR /opt/app/oracle/diag/tnslsnr/mmsdb2/listener/alert/ RED
SIZE<204800000 TRACK

Not Working:
  DIR /opt/app/oracle/diag/tnslsnr/mmsdb2/listener/alert/ RED SIZE<200M TRACK

--Patrick