[hobbit] Devmon Template for Brocade 3900

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:55:51 CEST 2009

Currently looking for MDS9000 fibre channel switch devmon-how to monitor
specific switch port errors.
I found however a template directory next to the devmon download itselff:
devmon-templates-20080206.tar.gz<http://sourceforge.net/projects/devmon/files/devmon-templates/templates/devmon-templates-20080206.tar.gz/download>

Perhaps that helps?

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/devmon/files/devmon-templates/templates/devmon-templates-20080206.tar.gz/download>--
Peter