Magnification window problem.

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 16 21:46:42 CEST 2009

I just noticed the following problem. I do not know how long it has had this problem but sometime in the past it was works.

PROBLEM:

When I click on the magnification icon next to a graph the graph will pop up but the whole graph area is blue. It does not matter what the graph line color is it is blue on all the graphs.

I am running hobbit 4.2.0 on SunOS hobbitserver.math.purdue.edu 5.10 Generic_120011-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R,

I do not know how long hobbit has had this problem as I have not used this feature for a while, but it was working sometime in the past.

I have attached a picture of two graphs. You will notice that picuter_2 is blue even thought the graph legend show green, so the blue does not have anything to do with the legend color, I would assume.

My hobbit server has not been upgraded for a long time.

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas as to what is causing the problem.

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067