[hobbit] Fwd: Need help

Sailaja sailajamur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:55:46 CEST 2009

   The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently
unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or
you may need to adjust your browser settings. The above is the error.
Should i change anything in my *~/server/etc/hobbit-apache.conf*  file.
It is mentioned that after everything is done to restart the webserver. I
have not doen that also.
Can u pls guide me how to proceed.

Regards
Shailaja.