[hobbit] Windows Server 2008 - ifstat RRD files

John Thorton xymon.user.ml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:20:45 CEST 2009

None of my pages have a netstat column; the graphs in question only show up
on trends.

The graphs are titled "Network Traffic". They should look similar to Network
I/O, but broken down by each adapter, and bits/second as opposed to
packets/second.

The [ifstat] data I mentioned below is from the raw data reports.

Thanks