[hobbit] Building the client on Mac OS X 10.6

Fri Nov 27 16:48:04 CET 2009

On Nov 27, 2009, at 9:05 AM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> Does anyone have a tarball of a Xymon client build from an Intel Mac? One built under 10.5 would probably still work.

Yes. I do. Thanks Time Machine.

One weird thing, which is worth another post: I still had the source I used to install under 10.5. It was also version 4.2.3. I wanted to install to a different directory, so I removed the Makefile, ran configure, and ran make again. This time, no errors. Any theories?

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.