[hobbit] bb-hosts class override

Thomas Eckert tom at IT-Eckert.de
Sat Nov 21 19:50:01 CET 2009

It's not working for me on xymon-4.3.0 SVN-snapshot from 2009.10.10 either.

I'm using
  CLIENT:"foo"
in a few setup and that works fine (this results in CLIENT:"foo" not
showing up on the info-column after "Other tags:") and thus I thought it
was only a syntax-problem ("=" vs. ":").

A quick test of "OS:" with
  OS:"foo"
results in the "OS:"-line on the info-column to disappear and "OS:foo"
showing up after "Other tags:".

I observe the same behaviour for CLASS:"foo" (showing up after "Other
tags:") but a test-entry from server/etc/hobbit-clients.cfg:
  CLASS=foo
    DISK    * 1 2
is not used.

A quick look in lib/loadhosts.c shows that "CLASS:" is the correct syntax.

Thomas