Antwort: Re: [hobbit] bbwincmd with hobbitdboard support

thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com
Tue Nov 17 10:44:36 CET 2009

Hi Henrik

thanks, that is what I am looking for. Works nice.

Thorsten Erdmann

henrik at hswn.dk
13.11.2009 12:06
Bitte antworten an
hobbit at hswn.dk

An
hobbit at hswn.dk
Kopie

Thema
Re: [hobbit] bbwincmd with hobbitdboard support

In <OF613B132B.C0CF3EE1-ONC125766C.003ACF8C-C125766C.003B176D at dcx.dcx>
thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com writes:

>is there a windows bb equivalent which supports the complete commandset
>which is supported under Linux.

The easiest way of getting this is to build the Unix Xymon tools with
Cygwin. You can grab such a tool from
http://www.hswn.dk/~henrik/bbutility.zip

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.