BBWin Help Needed

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:54:52 CET 2009

Hello;

Just for the record, I've posted this onto the BBWin list, but that list appears to have very little responses in the past for other questions asked.

I've just installed BBWin after removing an old BBNT client, and wow, what a major difference, I love it.

While reviewing the data contained in the "svcs" and "procs" of my Windows box, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to transmit and/or display:

1. The usernames of the person running the processes shown under "procs"?

2. The username of the person who kicked off the processes shown as running/started under "svcs"?

I've scoured the config file but was unable to see any mention of this in their.

Thanks again,

.vp