[hobbit] Location of the Linux / Unix client software

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Thu Nov 5 00:05:36 CET 2009

Thanks to all!

I finally found the README.CLIENT FILE.
It has been since February/March that I set it up.
I need better notes!  :-(

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt
         Senior IT Staff - R&D
     D.Tom.Schmitt at L-3Com.com
         \\\\||////
          \ ~  ~ /
          | @  @ |
     --oOo---(_)---oOo--

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Luthman [mailto:josh at imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 4:03 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Location of the Linux / Unix client software

The client and server are in the same archive.  The source is on
Sourceforge
and the command to get it (4.2.3 at least) is in that wiki article I
linked.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 5:46 PM, <d.tom.schmitt at l-3com.com> wrote:

> Don't mean to be a pain.
>
> Can you point me to the document(s) - that is what I am having
problems
> finding.
> I did not find it in the wiki and I cannot tell from the listing at:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Administration

_Guide/Compiling_on_CentOS<http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitorin
g_with_Xymon/Administration%0A_Guide/Compiling_on_CentOS>
>         where the client code is - it just talks about building the
> server.
>
> Where do I need to get just the client source from?
>
> I am trying to get this information to the *NIX group for testing.
> I told him that he could copy over the files but that won't help for
> other flavors of *NIX.
>
>         Thanks,
>
>         Tom Schmitt
>         Senior IT Staff - R&D