Location of the Linux / Unix client software

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Wed Nov 4 23:10:16 CET 2009

I know this is a trivial question, but I cannot find the Linux client
code.

Server is Xymon-4.3.0-0.beta2 on CentOS 5.3.

I am running the Linux client on a test system currently.

I cannot find the link to the location of the software on any site.

Is there a different software for UNIX vs. Linux?

Is it just source or is it compiled?

I have the directories on the server but don't want to copy them over to
another system.

I could not find any links under Help on the web page nor on Sourceforge
- must be looking for the wrong thing.

I know that the Windows client BBWin has its own site.

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D

D.Tom.Schmitt at L-3Com.com