Check for string on web site failing

Smith, Cathy cathy.smith at pnl.gov
Wed Nov 4 01:40:00 CET 2009

Folks

I set up a check to match a string for a web email server in my bb-hosts
file to ensure that the page was loading properly.  The check looked
like:

10.10.5.173  foobar.pnl.gov # class:server
cont=WebMail;https://foobar.pnl.gov;WebMail.Access

The check worked fine until this past weekend when the email server was
migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007.  Now instead of an
index.html file being downloaded, I get a SGML document.  Even though
the same string is in the title tag in the document, the check fails.
Can someone suggest a way to check that the page has properly loaded?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Cathy
---