Reprocessing all data

David Lee palann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:08:14 CET 2009

Hi,

This is a newbie question but how do I go about reprocessing all data?  As I
understand if xymon is monitor syslog, entries will gradually fade away in
the monitor.  That makes me believe there is an internal clock in xymon
telling it to check all data since last check date.  I tried to rename
"data" directories erasing previous histories but that just give me a error.
 Can I set that internal clock to NULL or some date?

I can also reprocess all data by blowing away and re-installing xymon.

- David